1. Google Academy - search engine for full texts of scientific publications of all formats and disciplines. The project runs from November 2004. The index of "Google Academy" includes most peer-reviewed online journals of the largest scientific publishing houses of Europe and America (link)
2. ResearchBib - the international multidisciplinary database of scientific journals including descriptions of journals of more than 5400 publishers (link).
3. Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN) - is a portal of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, collecting information on publications of Polish scientists and Polish and foreign scholarly journals. PBN is a part of POL-on - The System of Information on Higher Education (link).
4. Electronic Journals Library. Electronic Journals Library since 1997. within the framework of the University Library of Regensburg, in collaboration with the Library of the Technical University of Munich offers a fast, structured and unified access (in English and German) to scientific full-text journals. It includes 76,419 titles, of which 13,923 journals in all fields of knowledge is published only in electronic form. 45575 journals are freely available in full-text version. Full access to all publications are institutions involved in the project (link).
5. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - search service (Germany), which is one of the most powerful suppliers of up-to-date data on scientific publications of European scientists. More details on publications can be found here (link).