Edition carries out continuous work on inclusion of the journal in the international electronic libraries, catalogs and scientometric bases for entry into the world scientific informational- communicative space, and also increases the rate of the journal and indexes of citing our authors.
At present, the Journal are:
1. Index Copernicus (Poland) – International scientometric base. This website includes indexing, ranking and abstracting journals, and is a platform for scientific collaboration and joint research projects (Link)
2. eLIBRARY.RU - one of the largest analytical portals in the field of science (link).
3. ResearchBib - the international multidisciplinary database of scientific journals including descriptions of journals of more than 5400 publishers (link).
4. Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI) is a full- text database of open access scientific journal. The purpose of this base consists in drawing up the international platform for indexation in open access of scientific journals (link).
5.Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) – focuses on citing, indexation, the analysis of a quoting and supports databases, covering thousands of scientific journals. SIS provides quantitative and quality standard of a rating, and also a categorization of journals for the academic analysis and the advanced experience. This factor is used for an assessment of prestige of journals (link).
6. Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN) - is a portal of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, collecting information on publications of Polish scientists and Polish and foreign scholarly journals. PBN is a part of POL-on - The System of Information on Higher Education (link), (link).
7. Turkish Education İndex (TEI) directed on accumulation of scientific and academic data, using a complex control system of quality (link).
8. Electronic Journals Library. Electronic Journals Library since 1997. within the framework of the University Library of Regensburg, in collaboration with the Library of the Technical University of Munich offers a fast, structured and unified access (in English and German) to scientific full-text journals. It includes 76,419 titles, of which 13,923 journals in all fields of knowledge is published only in electronic form. 45575 journals are freely available in full-text version. Full access to all publications are institutions involved in the project (link).
9. Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Hamburg Carl von Ossietzky. Hamburg State University Library. Karl von Ossetskogo («Stabi») - is the largest research library in Hamburg, serving the University of Hamburg and other institutions of higher education (link).
10.InfoBase Index is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature from all over the world. InfoBase Index holds indexed records from active, authoritative journals. With InfoBase’s broad-ranging, authoritative coverage, you can be confident that you are not missing any critical information (link).
11.International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) international Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) has been established to promote various domains related to Education and Research around the globe to make it easily accessible and more organized (link).
12.CiteFactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals. The Directory indexing of journal aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use an appropriate quality control system, and it will not be limited to particular languages or subject areas. The aim of the Directory is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact (link).
13.Open J-Gate - is an electronic gateway to global e-journal literature. Launched in 2001 by Informatics India Limited, J-Gate provides seamless access to millions of journal articles available online offered by 12,803 Publishers. It presently has a massive database of journal literature, indexed from 43,033 e-journals with links to full text at publisher sites. J-Gate also plans to support online subscription to journals, electronic document delivery, archiving and other related services (link).
14.Cosmos Impact Factor - A group of 100 scientist from various countries in different disciplines are started Cosmos (2010) with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. We offer academic database services to researcher. We provide impact factor and index of academic journals, books. We maintain academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers. Cosmos provides a detailed report of individual journal for further improvement of respective journal overall look up and technical aspect for better Impact Factor. (link).
15.Scholar Steer - catalog of Scientific Journals (link).
16.Eurasian Scientific Journal Index - the database of the most important scientific logs in Europe and Asia where the most authoritative researches are published. (link)
17.Academic keys - base of search of scientific magazines according to professional activity (link).
18.Russia's impact factor is calculated by the Institute of national ideology. The calculation formula includes both classical performance impact factor RISC, and other attributes of a scientific journal how long there is a magazine, to an indicator of a quoting of the journal on the Internet. (link)
19.Scientific Periodicals Ukraine - the portal created by Vernadsky National Library (link)
20. Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications. (link)
21. Google Academy - search engine for full texts of scientific publications of all formats and disciplines. The project runs from November 2004. The index of "Google Academy" includes most peer-reviewed online journals of the largest scientific publishing houses of Europe and America. (link)
22. JOURNAL FACTOR is an internationally recognized forum for promoting research and knowledge sharing (link).
23. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - search service (Germany), which is one of the most powerful suppliers of up-to-date data on scientific publications of European scientists. More details on publications can be found here (link).
24. The Journals Impact Factor (JIF) - provides tools for ranking, classifying, evaluating and comparing various international and national publications (link).
25. CrossRef is an independent organization, formed in 2000 on the initiative of a group of scientific publishers. Currently, the database contains several tens of millions of publications from scientific journals of almost all countries in the world. The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a system for determining scientific content on the Internet. The DOI system provides a framework for continuous identification, metadata management, user communications with content providers. DOI makes it easier for users (readers) to search for the original (primary source) of a scientific publication. The technology and the DOI identifier using the CrossRef database allows you to access the originals of scientific articles on their metadata posted on the Internet. The DOI identifier always remains unchanged, as it is tied to the URL of the scientific work. The prefix of the publishing house "Internaca" is 10.25313, on which you can find us in the list of affiliated organizations on the site of Crossref.