1. By submitting an article for release, an author thereby agrees with the placement of its full text on Internet official sites of the Publishing house "Internauka".
2. Articles are accepted according to the schedule.
In exceptional circumstances, as agreed upon with editorial office, the term of acceptance of an article for the next issue can be extended, but not longer than for three weeks.
3. The accepted articles are considered by the editorial board in the course of a month.
4. The editorial board is entitled to send an article for additional reviewing.
5. The editorial board is entitled to carry out the scientific and literary editing of the accepted materials; where applicable it is authorized to cut them upon consultation with the author, or, whereas the subject of an article is of interest for the magazine, to send the article back to the author for refining.
6. The Editorial board reserves the right to decline an article, if it is irresponsive to the applicable requirements or the subject of the magazine.
7. In case the submitted article is rejected, the Editorial board sends the author a reasonable conclusion.
8. Authors are notified by the Editorial board about the fact their articles have been received within 7 days.
International Scientific Journal "Internauka". Series: "Economic Sciences" is a peer-reviewed scientific economic publication, the basic activity of which is publication of scientific articles with the aim of their distribution among scientists both in Ukraine and abroad. The journal publishes only original, high-quality research papers on the problems of the modern economy. The editors do not consider sole article authors who do not have a science degree.
The Editorial Board supports the Budapest Open Access Initiative, aimed at free and gratuitous dissemination of scientific knowledge, which supports rapid development of science.
The main objective of the Editorial Board is to implement the policy tasks of the journal, the main directions of which are coverage of:
• problems of socio-economic development in the context of economic globalization;
• organizational and economic mechanisms to accelerate the development of high-tech sectors of industrial complex;
• competitiveness and increased innovation and investment activity of domestic enterprises;
• promoting science economic direction.
The editorial policy of the journal is based on the following principles:
• objectivity and impartiality in selection of articles for publication;
• high demands to the quality of research;
• collective decision-making on publication of articles;
• accessibility and efficiency in dealing with authors;
• strict observance of copyright and related rights;
• strict observance of the schedule of the journal publication.
Editorial Board undertakes systematic efforts to include the journal into international electronic libraries, catalogues and scientometrical bases with the purpose of entering into the world scientific information environment, increasing the rating of the journal and citation indices of its authors.
The Editorial Board hopes that its work will facilitate the development of the domestic economical science.
on peer-reviewing and order of handling articles in the International Scientific Journal "Internauka". Series: "Economic Sciences"
1. The present regulations regulate the order of reviewing and handling articles that are delivered to the Editorial Board of the International Scientific Journal "Internauka". Series: "Economic Sciences".
2. Aim of reviewing – increase of quality of scientific articles published in the journal by means of assessment of materials by highly qualified experts.
3. The review procedure is anonymous both for reviewer and for the authors and is performed by two independent reviewers (double “blind” reviewing). External reviewers are domestic and foreign PhDs that have scientific works on the subject-matter declared in the article.
4. All reviewers shall stick to requirements of the Committee on Publication Ethics with respect to ethics in scientific publications and to be objective and impartial.
5. The following issues are considered in reviews:
6. Only those articles, which were prepared in strict accordance with the «Article requirements» and that passed primary control of the Editorial Board, would be passed over for reviewing.
7. In the event of availability of remarks at the stage of primary control, the article can be sent back to the author on the grounds specified of «Article requirements».
8. In the event of observance of the above listed requirements, a copy of the article is passed over to the Production Editor.
9. In the event of refusal to publish or when revision is needed, the reviewer/member of the Editorial Board should provide a written well-reasoned justification of such a decision.
10. Term of making recommendations – two weeks from the moment of receipt of the article.
11. Recommendations of reviewers are sent to the Production Editor via electronic mail.
12. The final decision with respect to the article is made during a meeting of the Editorial Board, which is held once a month and composed of: Chief Editor , Deputy Chief Editor, Members of the Editorial Board. The decision is made with consideration of the received reviews.
13. The article, which was accepted for publication, is handled further by the Editorial Staff in accordance with the production process of preparation of the article.
14. Decision of the Editorial Board is sent to the author(s). Articles that are subject to revision are sent to the author(s) together with the text of the4 review, which contains specific recommendations on revision of the article. Editorial Board guarantees anonymity of reviewers.
15. The revised variant of the article is sent for the second reviewing