1. eLIBRARY.RU - one of the largest analytical portals in the field of science (link).
2. Scientific Periodicals Ukraine - the portal created by Vernadsky National Library (link)
3. Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN) - is a portal of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, collecting information on publications of Polish scientists and Polish and foreign scholarly journals. PBN is a part of POL-on - The System of Information on Higher Education (link).
4. ResearchBib - the international multidisciplinary database of scientific journals including descriptions of journals of more than 5400 publishers (link).
5. Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) – focuses on citing, indexation, the analysis of a quoting and supports databases, covering thousands of scientific journals. SIS provides quantitative and quality standard of a rating, and also a categorization of journals for the academic analysis and the advanced experience. This factor is used for an assessment of prestige of journals (link).
6. Electronic Journals Library. Electronic Journals Library since 1997. within the framework of the University Library of Regensburg, in collaboration with the Library of the Technical University of Munich offers a fast, structured and unified access (in English and German) to scientific full-text journals. It includes 76,419 titles, of which 13,923 journals in all fields of knowledge is published only in electronic form. 45575 journals are freely available in full-text version. Full access to all publications are institutions involved in the project (link).
7. Open J-Gate - is an electronic gateway to global e-journal literature. Launched in 2001 by Informatics India Limited, J-Gate provides seamless access to millions of journal articles available online offered by 12,803 Publishers. It presently has a massive database of journal literature, indexed from 43,033 e-journals with links to full text at publisher sites. J-Gate also plans to support online subscription to journals, electronic document delivery, archiving and other related services (link).
8. International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) international Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) has been established to promote various domains related to Education and Research around the globe to make it easily accessible and more organized (link).
9. JOURNAL FACTOR is an internationally recognized forum for promoting research and knowledge sharing (link).
10. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - search service (Germany), which is one of the most powerful suppliers of up-to-date data on scientific publications of European scientists. More details on publications can be found here (link).
11. The Journals Impact Factor (JIF) - provides tools for ranking, classifying, evaluating and comparing various international and national publications (link).
12. Cosmos Impact Factor - A group of 100 scientist from various countries in different disciplines are started Cosmos (2010) with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. We offer academic database services to researcher. We provide impact factor and index of academic journals, books. We maintain academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers. Cosmos provides a detailed report of individual journal for further improvement of respective journal overall look up and technical aspect for better Impact Factor (link).
13. Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications. (link)
14. Academic keys - base of search of scientific magazines according to professional activity (link).
15. Google Academy - search engine for full texts of scientific publications of all formats and disciplines. The project runs from November 2004. The index of "Google Academy" includes most peer-reviewed online journals of the largest scientific publishing houses of Europe and America. (link)